Claudia Montalban Presents:
The Estate Collection at Oak Valley - $ 3,288,000
Semi, custom-built estate with the absolute best view in the Valley
A bucolic setting with breathtaking city, bay and mountain views, ideally situated in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Imagine arriving at a place you call home, a home tucked into the foothills next to Rancho Antonio County Park, and surrounded by thousands of acres of open space incorporating unsurpassed natural beauty.
Hammond Way showcases an exclusive address from which to connect to the prestige and vitality of the Silicon Valley all the while exuding the warmth and charm of its surroundings; truly a welcoming enclave that instills a sense of pride and belonging in the Valley.
Offering an idyllic, tranquil & private location, yet within minutes of the valley’s most dynamic technology companies, cultural hot spots, award-winning schools, refined shopping and recreation opportunities
The Hammond Way estate boasts the following luxurious, comfortable and functional amenities.
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus office
- Au pair suite
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 4376 +/- square feet of living space
- 30,076 +/- square feet of private open space
- 3 car garage
- Refreshing and relaxing Pool & Spa
- Professionally landscaped front, side and rear yards with Heritage Oaks, enormous vegetable garden, and over 20 mature, fruit-bearing trees
- Soaring ceilings
- Extensive use of quality finishes; marble, granite, hardwood, ample crown & base molding, chef-quality appliances and built-ins, central vacuum, multi-heating/cooling systems, interior laundry and storage room, chef’s pantry, and storage galore in the partially finished attic
- An entertainer’s dream backyard, resort-inspired and featuring a fully-equipped kitchen with an abundance of outdoor space
- Tranquil cul-de-sac location
- Quality-built by renowned Kelly Gordon Developer
- Highly desired Cupertino Schools
October 11, 6:00 - 4:00
October 12, 1:00 - 4:00
October 13, 1:00 - 4:00
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Claudia Montalban - 408.891.5907 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cupertino is perhaps best known as the longtime headquarters of Apple Inc., but the South Bay city’s excellent schools also make it a destination for young families.
The city of 58,300 boasts some of the top schools in California through the Cupertino Union School District. More than 20 of its schools have Academic Performance Index, or API, scores above 900, with two schools scoring a whopping 998. Monta Vista High School on McClellan Road earned an API score of 949 and has received California Distinguished School and National Blue Ribbon awards. The city is also home to De Anza College. A large number of children live in Cupertino, and residents younger than age 18 comprise almost 28 percent of the city’s population, according to the 2010 U.S. Census. Cupertino’s adults are highly educated, with nearly 75 percent of residents 25 and older holding at least a bachelor’s degree.
The median household income is $120,200, and the median home value is $993,500, according to the census. Of the city’s 21,027 housing units, almost 65 percent are owner occupied. In 2011 Apple Inc. announced plans to build a massive new campus in the city housing 13,000 employees in addition to its current Infinite Loop campus. Highways 101 and 85 run through Cupertino, and train service is available in neighboring cities.